Full time business to business External Sales Representatives covering the North West and South East areas of England are required to work in our busy, dynamic, expanding family run business with a turnover at present of £3 million and looking for growth.
We are based in Doncaster and provide door and wall protective products along with anti-ligature products to a variety of market areas such as Health, Education and Retail.
Ideally the candidate should have full UK driving licence. I.T literate, good 2 way communication skills, with previous field sales experience and able to work n a close team environment.
The role will involve visiting clients for developing Intastop business through B2B or construction in line with the strategy and include the following duties:
- Visiting both existing and new accounts to increase sales.
- Develop the sales and pipeline of projects in the territory.
- Personal involvement in key projects or key accounts with the Kay Accounts Manager.
- Hold presentations to Architects, Contractors and End Users.
- Maintain the sales margins at the levels required.
- Gather and report on all market intelligence, competition, project prices etc.
- Ensure we offer the best quality of service
Salary negotiable, involves company car and full benefits.
For further information on this exciting opportunity or to be considered for the post please email firstname.lastname@example.org.