A little about us!
Intastop was established in 1992 and lead the way in the specialist field of anti-ligature products and door and wall protection. This pedigree, combined with the company’s commitment to new product development and leading-edge innovation, ensures Intastop remains a leading manufacturer and supplier to the healthcare, care homes, public and leisure build markets. Intastop have recently relocated their head office to South Kirkby to a much larger 20,000 sq ft premises.
Full- time Sales Coordinator Vacancy
Duties & Responsibilities
With a drive to win orders you will be responsible for internal sales lead generation in the designated territory, increasing sales order intake, new customers, repeat business and conversion of quotes. Working closely alongside Area Sales Manager in the buying and working platforms across all product ranges.
- Responsible for sales lead generation through phone, email and online chat system
- Follow up on incoming enquiries and sample requests
- Process and resolve customer queries via phone, email and online chat system increase conversion rates from quotes to orders
- Ability to cross sell other products where necessary
- Chase quotes within 48 hours
- Assist in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers
- Assist in creating visits for Area Sales Managers
- To be the main contact for any queries/problems which need to be resolved
Key skills and competencies
- Sales experience in a business-to-business environment
- Sales Administration experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & relevant CRM system
- Professional and confident
- Knowledge of SAP (desirable)
Our Corporate Values are: Customer Focus, Empathy, Expertise, Integrity, Driven, Collaborate.
Our values form our Way of Working and at the centre of our actions is Customer Focus. We understand the crucial role our solutions have in-situ and the importance of ensuring our customers receive the quality manufactured product that Intastop are proud of whilst providing an exemplary user experience.
If this role sounds interesting and you are looking to work in a friendly, fast paced environment, please send your C.V and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org