An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Proactive Project Sales Coordinator to join the team at Intastop Ltd.
Intastop is a busy, dynamic expanding family run business with a turnover at present of £4 million and looking for growth.
We are looking for a high calibre, forward-thinking energetic person with a “can-do” attitude. We want people who thrive in a challenging work environment, who are receptive to change and who whole heartedly embrace the opportunity to take responsibility for themselves and the company’s ongoing success.
This is a key role supporting our sales team in lead creation through Construction project leads and market research.
You’ll work with a variety of people from several teams, so will develop a strong understanding of our products and what our customers are looking for.
– Reach out to new and existing clients, gathering business leads and information on forthcoming projects, establishing who best to deal with and develop relationships with people at all levels
– Tracking all information on the CRM system and working closely with the wider team to ensure all leads are followed up
– Generate new business, using ABI to research the construction projects, speak to bidders and ask for packages/drawings and contact architects to secure Intastop specification
– Arranging appointments and visit for the external Sales team
– Maintain the follow up procedures to potential new customers under minimal supervision
– Manage and update leads from exhibitions and other projects highlighted through the business
– Meet personal and team sales targets
– Prospecting, cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, qualification of potential opportunities and nurturing long term opportunities
– Follow up on quotations sent to existing and new customers
• An inquisitive approach to problem solving
• Experience working with CRM, Excel and Databases
• A customer-focused mind-set
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• A proactive, self-motivated, and results driven attitude
• A strong team player
• Professional, polite and approachable manner
• Passionate about taking responsibility and seeing a task through to successful completion
• Ability to work under pressure
Experience in selling building products in the construction industry or other B2B industry would be beneficial but is not essential.
Understanding of ABI & Glenigan Construction Project leads would be beneficial but not essential.
Please email you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org