Intastop aim to manufacture and distribute products to customers in a manner that is both responsible to the environment and in accordance with the appropriate legislation and codes of practice
- Complying with all applicable environmental legislation and sustainability commitments.
- Preventing pollution and reducing consumption of resources through waste management strategies that promote waste minimisation re-use, recovery and recycling, as appropriate.
- Promoting and continuing to invest in technologies that provide alternatives to business travel.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers, staff and stakeholders.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate processes.